Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
365 Days, 365 Photos.
A year's worth of moments.
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
365 Project
words
8tracks
pinterest
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
12 : paper planes in playground games
I made a friend!!!!
Ellie Goulding/Starry Eyed
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Blog Archive
►
2022
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2021
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2016
(152)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(31)
31 : we're running out of words to say
30 : i was either standing in your shadow, or bloc...
29 : they haunt me, like ghosts
28 : you can see it with the lights out, you are i...
27 : we'll be looking for sunlight
26 : i'm glad i didn't die before i met you
25 : are you ready for another bad poem?
24 : let me give your heart a break
23 : it's only half past the point of oblivion
22 : our Venn diagrams are one circle
21 : what's love got to do with it
20 : both your hands in the holes of my sweater
19 : i fall in love just a little ol' little bit
18 : the stars make love to the universe
17 : she's dancing with strangers
16 : one gold star for me
15 : oh darling my heart's on fire, for you
14 : i think i love you better now
13 : the edge of all we've ever known
12 : paper planes in playground games
11 : tell me no lies
10 : we could be heroes
9 : i see you've got your smile back
8 : i'm up all night to the sun
7 : i'm gonna fix this world up for you
6 : i bet my life on you
5 : make the world dance
4 : without you i can't look, i'm so blind
3 : can you practice what you preach?
2 : a million miles from a million dollars
1 : if time is all i have, i'll waste it all on you
►
2015
(178)
►
December
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
Get In Touch
Category
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
About
I'm Natasha - a sports coach, fourth year uni student and totally amateur photographer.
Labels
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...