Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
365 Days, 365 Photos.
A year's worth of moments.
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
365 Project
words
8tracks
pinterest
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
47 : they'd only remind me of you
My mother saw these in the garden, pointed them out to me and gleefully whispered "Spring." with this maniacal glint to her eye. It can't come soon enough.
Sinéad O'Connor/Nothing Compares 2U
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Blog Archive
►
2022
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2021
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2016
(152)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
▼
2015
(178)
►
December
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
▼
February
(28)
57 : the beat of the drums
56 :carve your name into those shining stars
55 : keep you like an oath
54 : turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
53 : happiness hit her like a train on the track
52 : in love with love
51 : i only want the world for you
50 : i'm in over my head
49 : waiting outside 'til you’re ready to go
48 : little lion man
47 : they'd only remind me of you
46 : footprints in the sand
45 : kiss me hard before you go
44 : i tried not to throw stones
43 : why are you my clarity
{{Place holder}}
42 : i can’t tell you enough
41 : your wrinkled eyes betray the joy with which ...
40 : you kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
39 : you'd take them back, no hesitation
38 : i'm on your side
37 : love and adore and the rest is awry
36 : the best people in life are free
35 : a tattoo of stars
34 : darling, stay with me
33 : you're so very special
32 : i'll be the dawn on your worst night
january playlist
►
January
(31)
Get In Touch
Category
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
About
I'm Natasha - a sports coach, fourth year uni student and totally amateur photographer.
Labels
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...