Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
365 Days, 365 Photos.
A year's worth of moments.
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
365 Project
words
8tracks
pinterest
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
94 :i kept my distance so you would be free
My brother is short but his feet are enormous. Working on the theory that a puppy's paws show you just how big your pup will grow, my brother is going to be a giant. I mean, his heart already is.
Adele/Don't You Remember
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Blog Archive
►
2022
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2021
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2016
(152)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
▼
2015
(178)
►
December
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(15)
100 : a sense of poise and rationality
99 : dancing through the smoke
98 : once again with feeling
97 : all that counts, is here and now
96 : came dressed to kill
95 : you’re 5000 candles in the wind
94 :i kept my distance so you would be free
93 : her eyes and words are so icy
92 : i will miss you on my mouth
91 : we will run
90 : there were times we were damn good dancers
89 : now you can't tell the false from the real
88 : you're such a mystery to me
87 : elle me dit, c'est ta vie
86 : just let me hold you
►
March
(29)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
Get In Touch
Category
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
About
I'm Natasha - a sports coach, fourth year uni student and totally amateur photographer.
Labels
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
270 : this light is contagious
Can I get a "Hell ye-I'm-not-ready-for-this." Sport and exercise psychology and environmental management. It's get...
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...