Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
365 Days, 365 Photos.
A year's worth of moments.
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
365 Project
words
8tracks
pinterest
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
86 : so with toothpaste kisses and lines
I like leaning out of high places over roads with an expensive camera
as long
as there is someone holding onto my legs.
Rebel life, yo.
Dodie Clark/Toothpaste Kisses (The Maccabees cover)
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...
Blog Archive
►
2022
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2021
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2016
(152)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(28)
88 : the tarot cards say it's not so bad
87 : the lace in your dress tangles my neck
86 : so with toothpaste kisses and lines
85 : she's like cold coffee in the morning
84 : wake me up
83 : when she said she loved me, her mouth would c...
82 : don't you know i miss you so
81 : playing my heart like a grand piano
80 : i remember every scar
79 : i'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
78 : i want you to burn my bridges down
77 : somehow i can't forget you
76 : i can see your halo
75 : it's nice to watch somebody breathe
74 : i'm having the time of my life
73 : i've been sleeping on your side for some time
72 : nothing to prove and i'm bulletproof
71 : you always had something effortless
70 : i'm not just some face you used to know
69 : leave while I'm not looking
68 : can't resurrect the setting sun
67 : we're not ready to give up until we're crawling
66 : you're the reason i come home
65 : my shirt looks so good, when it's just hangin...
64 : your hands are cold
63 : won’t you listen to the man that's loving you
62 : ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
61 : all the colours i've been when i'm with you
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
►
2015
(178)
►
December
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
Get In Touch
Category
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
About
I'm Natasha - a sports coach, fourth year uni student and totally amateur photographer.
Labels
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
3 ☆ if we're drinking, then I'm buying
I like to think of this as a bit of a private spot on the internet to put whichever rubbish I want out there - I don't honestly think ...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...