Feed
Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
Youtube
flickr
Last.fm
Instagram
Skype
365 Days, 365 Photos.
A year's worth of moments.
home
category
Category 1
Category 2
Category 3
Category 4
365 Project
words
8tracks
pinterest
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
204 : giving back a heart that's on loan
So I found a pig and I thought it was tiny and adorable.
It was also £30, and I think I could buy an actual pig with that.
(Why
yes,
it is more songs from Begin Again. But that's chill, right?)
Keira Knightley/Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
167 : caught up in our wings
So the boyf is still unpacking having been home from university for the past two weeks. And I'm kind of chilling, with no loan...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
Blog Archive
►
2022
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2021
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2016
(152)
►
December
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(31)
▼
2015
(178)
►
December
(31)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
▼
July
(15)
212 : with your presence and your grace
211 : eyes like wildflowers
210 : you're just a line in a song
209 : something in the air's giving me bad ideas
208 : you don't know how lovely you are
207 : heroes aren't meant to survive
206 : you wrap your thoughts in works of art
205 : we rode our bikes into the sky
204 : giving back a heart that's on loan
203 : show me how to be strong enough
202 : i walk in circles
201 : these hands had to let it go free
200 : youth is wasted on the young
199 : the passenger side of his bestfriend's ride
198 : it's you and me and all of the people
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(31)
Get In Touch
Category
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
About
I'm Natasha - a sports coach, fourth year uni student and totally amateur photographer.
Labels
2015
2016
2020
2021
2022
365
April
August
December
February
January
July
June
love
March
May
Sept
words
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
167 : caught up in our wings
So the boyf is still unpacking having been home from university for the past two weeks. And I'm kind of chilling, with no loan...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life
Popular Posts
6 ☆ I'll burn this house, I mean it
I'm having a "where did that thought go" day.
269 : a hopeless wanderer
He's taken up rabbit watching. They tend to be smaller and less threatening than sheep, so far easier to herd. He doesn't chase...
4 ☆ would you love me for the hell of it?
I drove past your parents’ place the other day. Over the canal, towards the reservoirs, past the fields you’d take photos of from the wind...
10 ☆ a rebel just for kicks
Tell me about the dreams you're having - You said you see me when you sleep. Tell me about the fears you're hiding, I can see the...
53 | kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
It's been a busy few years. But true to form, I thought we could just pick up where we left off? A couple of dog pictures and cra...
167 : caught up in our wings
So the boyf is still unpacking having been home from university for the past two weeks. And I'm kind of chilling, with no loan...
162 : as long as the stars are above you
This is Dawn. And trust me, Dawn is such a good name for her ♥ Ellie Goulding/How Long Will I Love You
13 ☆ i'm so good at fantasy
Myth says that Eurydice never minded that Orpheus looked back. Sure, it doomed her to an eternity in the underworld and meant that she wou...
165 : i saw the sun rise
I was in a charity shop this morning, and I had a Take That album in my hands. I don't listen to Take That - they were yours. I tur...
105 : strong hand, thick skin and an open heart
Hi, I'm the least coordinated person on Earth. Céline Dion/Loved Me Back to Life